GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WKPT) -Four people face drug charges following a bath salts bust in Greene County.Sheriff Steve Burns says deputies arrested Tosha ...
BRISTOL, Tenn. (WKPT) - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is trying to figure out who is responsible for a meth dumpsite in ...
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - A new poll shows that the majority of Virginians oppose a plan favored by Gov. Terry McAuliffe to ...
April 24, 2014
GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WKPT) -Four people face drug charges following a bath salts bust in Greene County. Sheriff Steve Burns says deputies arrested Tosha Franklin, Chris Key, Tiffany Norton and Joshua Hinkle on Wednesday afternoon. Sheriff Burns says suspects were charged with one count each of possession of a schedule-five narcotic with the...Read More
- Meth dump site discovered in Cherokee National Forest
- Poll: Majority oppose Va. Medicaid expansion
- Jailer discovers hidden gun inside inmate’s body
- TRI Airport Conducts Emergency Drill
- Ex-KKK Leader Was Given a New Identity Years Before Shooting April 24, 2014 Frazier Glenn Cross, the man accused of murder in the shootings of three people outside Jewish facilities in Kansas last week was, for all practical purposes, born at the age of 49. The federal government gave him that name when he was released from prison in 1990, along with a ... Read more
- #MyNYPD Twitter Campaign Spawns Hashtags Across the Country
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Georgia Governor Signs Law Allowing Guns in Schools, Churches, Bars
- Former NFL Cheerleaders Accuse Buffalo Bills of Demeaning Treatment, Unfair Pay
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Warns Ukraine of ‘Consequences,’ Orders Military Drills Along B… April 24, 2014 (Sasha Mordovets/Getty Images) MOSCOW – Russian President Vladimir Putin offered a vague but ominous warning to Ukraine’s government, saying there may be unspecified “consequences” for its use of force against pro-Russian separatists in the east. “If the Kiev regime has started to use the army against the population inside the country, it, ... Read more
- Madeleine McCann Probers Focus on Child Sex Attacker
- American Reporter Detained in Ukraine as Tensions Rise
- World’s Tallest Building Set for Construction in Saudi Arabia
- NATO Commander Offers Evidence of Russian Troops in Ukraine
April 24, 2014
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee has granted guards Larry Austin Jr. and Jordan Cornish releases from their letters of intent, cutting the Volunteers' incoming freshman class in half. Tennessee athletic department spokesman Tom Satkowiak said Wednesday both players requested releases that were granted by new coach Donnie Tyndall. Their releases come one...Read More
- Southern Miss Coach Donnie Tyndall To Be Named Tennessee Head Coach
- Hampden-Sydney sweeps Emory & Henry in doubleheader
- King caps regular season with ninth straight victory
- King sweeps Southern Wesleyan in regular season finale
- Beyoncé Tops Time Magazine’s 2014 ’100 Most Influential People’ List April 24, 2014 Since hitting the world stage as a member of Destiny’s Child, music superstar Beyoncé Knowles has shattered album records, won Grammys, secretly recorded and released a surprise album on iTunes, married a fellow music superstar – Jay-Z – and become a mother, to Blue Ivy. Today, all that and more have landed the singer atop the Time 100, Time magazine’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world. Beyoncé Reveals Secrets Behind the Making of Her Chart-Topping Album The tribute to Beyoncé inside the magazine is written by Sheryl Sandberg, a female force herself in the tech industry ... Read more
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Posing Nude with Clown Sparks Controversy
- Man Has Serious Need for ‘Speed’ — Every Single VHS Copy!
- Heather Graham on ‘Sexist’ Hollywood
- Olivia Wilde Calls Baby Bump a ‘Badge of Pride’